Valentine’s Day isn’t just for couples. It’s a fantastic opportunity to celebrate your relationship with yourself or others. Here are 9 ways to do just that.
1. Buy yourself your favourite fresh flower bouquet and display in an extravagant vase in a prominent position. Every glance at it celebrates you.
2. Buy your favourite takeaway meal for one and dine by candlelight or soft lighting (it’s key). Accentuate with a film or bubble bath, or both.
3. Send your best mates Valentine Day cards with a chocolate inside, or meet up at a pub or restaurant with them on the day.
4. Create yourself an indulgent spa night. Collect rose petals, essential oils, a face masque, and all your favourite lotions and potions; take time to appreciate yourself.
5. Ask your mom or dad out! Get a selfie with them. Tell them how much you love and appreciate their support. If not them, a sibling or bestie will do.
6. Treat yourself to a mani/pedi of your choice. Make it on the night and admire your new glossies all night long.
7. Curl up with your best novel in your favourite PJs. Nothing more needed.
8. Research and book your next vacation or holiday! Much fun to be had.
9. Get traditional. Buy yourself a small box of chocolates and a half bottle of champagne and enjoy a little “me” time. You ARE worth it, every penny.
Relax and enjoy. Happiest Valentine’s Day to you!