Trampoline/rebounder exercise strengthens each and every muscle, organ, tissue and cell in your entire body, including cells in the liver, kidneys, bladder, heart and lungs. Externally your skin smooths and tightens, diminishing lines and wrinkles; a natural face lift, if you will.
Start from scratch and bounce very gently, slowly building up to more energetic routines, with zero-impact stress on joints.
All the benefits? You asked…
- 68% more effective than jogging (10 mins rebounding = 30 mins jogging)
- Improves cardiovascular fitness
- Reduces stress, promotes mental health
- Strengthens bones
- Detoxifies and assists lymph drainage
- Trims and tones the lower body
- Increases metabolism
- Improves coordination and motor skills
- Improves digestion
- Helps lower cholesterol
- Enhances cellular performance
- Balances blood pressure
- Reduces neck and back pain
- Relieves menstrual discomfort
- Tones the thyroid
- Increases alkalinity in the body (a good thing)
- Reduces headaches
- Promotes sleep
A veritable fountain of youth, all in front of your favourite television programme.
Who knew life could be so easy?